Prep: 20 min
Bake: 25 min
• Enchilada Sauce (1 Can 10oz)
• Cream Cheese (4oz)
• Salsa (1-1.5 Cups)
• Green Chilis (4oz Chopped)
• Flour Tortillas (10/6in Tortillas)
• Mexican Cheese (1 Cup Shredded)
• Optional (Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Tomatoes,
Sour Cream, Sliced Black Olives)
Spoon 1/2 cup enchilada sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a large saucepan, cook and stir the cream cheese and salsa over medium heat until blended, 2-3 minutes. Stir in the chicken, beans and chiles.
Place about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake at 350˚F until heated through, 25-30 minutes. If desired,
serve with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and olives.