Prep: 15 min
Bake: 35 min
• Chili with Beans (1 Can 15oz)
• Corn Chips (2 Cups Crushed)
• Onion (1 Medium Sized, Chopped)
• Cheddar Cheese (1 Cup Shredded)
• Cheddar Cheese (1-2oz Sliced)
Cut tamales into 3/4-in. slices. Place in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the chili and onion. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup corn chips and shredded cheese. Top with remaining chili and onion.
Cover and bake at 350˚F for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining corn chips. Arrange cheese slices over top. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until chips are crisp and cheese is melted. Remove carefully and serve!